Second Opinion

Phoropter. That’s what the thing that eye doctors use to check your eyes is called. I found that out along the way to finding a reference image of said eye-checkin’ thingy what fer aidin’ me in my doodlin’. And what strenuous process did I endure to find said name? I Googled something along the lines of “what’s that thing eye doctors* use to check your eyes called”. Popped right up, no problem. Phoropter… Fuck anyone who doesn’t think we’re living in the future.


*I didn’t wanna overload it by forcing it to simultaneously correct however I’d end up butchering the spelling of optometrist.

Bookmark the permalink.